Sunday, January 11, 2009

Top 3 ways to keep HIM interested...

Now that I have learned that I have male readers I think its time for me to get their opinion on things. As I have told y'all before I think that I am honestly ready for a relationship so I am trying to figure out if I am on the right track to snag the dude of my choice

Top 3 ways to keep him interested...

Send cute text messages...
There's a dude that makes me smile he doesn't have to say much just the mere fact that he is what me and my girls consider "A WHOLE MAN" puts a smile on my face. So when I hadn't heard from him in a while I sent him a cute text that said
neglect- [ni-glekt] verb
1. to pay no attention or too little attention to; disregard or slight.
___________ has neglected Leah all week long.

Now he thought it was different and it made him laugh, but am I still on the cute BFF side of things?

Momma knows Best
The way to man's heart is through his stomach, at least that's what my mother has always raised me to believe. Now I must admit I am far from one to say women belong in the kitchen but I do think your man should wake up to the smell of some good Ole Turkey bacon every once in awhile.

So what do y'all think should I find out what his favorite meal is and cook it for him...

Talk Sports
So y'all already know I have this down pack I'm a basketball fan to the heart, and I'm trying to learn all about Football, you can sit me in front of any boxing match and I'm glued to the screen.

So the question is does men adore the prissy type or do they like women who are little boys at heart.

I'm leaning on you all for advice ladies share your secrets and fellas don't be afraid to correct us in the areas we are slipping...

Leah Janell: In My Shoes

7 comments:

KD said...

Very good advice. I certainly do all three things and it has always kept my man adoring me. But I would say hr appreciates both the prissy side of me and the sporty side of me. He loves that I want to spend my entire Sunday watching football and that it takes me forever to get ready when we go out. He loves it!

Leah Janell said...

Ha thats sexy he adores that it takes you forever to get ready... Well the particular guy that I am interested in seems to have alot of paitence he's so laid back,and I adore that about him. The next time we go out when he arrives to pick me up im gonna take 30 mins to come down stairs, lets see what happens lol im joking NO WAY I WILL BE READY WITH BELLS ON... THANKS Krystal Destiny

dee. said...

lololol. qreat post sis.

Leah Janell said...

Thanks Dee

WHY IZ H said...

FINALLYYYYYYY YOU ARE SPEAKING TO US LOLLL I AM HYPED AND YOU NEED TO START UPDATING THE BLOG MORE THIS IS APART OF MY DAILY MORNING ROUTINE. NUMBER ONE FOOD IS IMPORTANT A GUY LOVES A WOMAN THAT CAN COOK. NUMBER 2 IT IS IMPORTANT TO DO THE LITTLE THINGS MOST GUYS DONT WANT RANDOM GIFTS IN 2009 ITS IMPORTANT TO LISTEN TO THE THINGS HE LIKE TO DO IF HE LIKE SPORTS GET TICKETS TO A GAME ECT. FRIENDSHIP IS IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO BUILD YOUR FRIENDSHIP THAT MAKED THE LOVE STRONGER!!! EXCELLENT POST!!!!!!!

WHY IZ H said...

OHH I AM BACK UMM PRISSTY IS THE WORST! I CANT STAND A REALL PRISSY FEMALE. GUYS LIKE FEMALES WHO COULD THROW ON THE CHANEL SHADES Giuseppe Zanotti BOOTS WITH A NICE PAIR OF SKINNY JEANS (NO UGGS LEAH) LOLLL. THEN CAN THROW SOME SWEATS ON HAIR WRAPPED UP AND WILL GO WERE EVER. TO MUCH PRISSYNESS IS A COVER UP FOR SOMETHING IN MY BOOK LIKE STANK BREATH,STANK ##$%% OR WACK SEX!

Leah Janell said...

OK OK OK I AM such a random gifter : ) I love giving gifts just because, it doesnt even have to be anything big like if Chicago style popcorn is your favorite why not surprise you and have it delivered to your house... LOL I DID THAT BEFORE...

Yeah I would think Listening is important in any relationship but I understand what you are saying Ladies use this time to your advantage find out what he likes...

OMG I WILL KILL YOU... TOO MUCH PRISSINESS IS NOT A COVER UP THATS JUST MOST LIKELY HER STYLE, I HATE YOU FOR THAT ONE BUT I MUST AGREE I WAS DATING A DUDE AND HE ASKED ME TO RIDE WITH HIM TO THE BANK ONE MORE AND WHEN I PUT ON A DRESS AND HIGH BOOTS HE WAS LIKE FORGET IT YO WE'RE ONLY GOING TO THE BANK. LOL HE WAS SO TIGHT...

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN...

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace