Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year to ALL...

and to all a HAPPY NEW YEAR... Welcome to 2009, I am certain I am not the only one to say that 2008 has been one heck of a year. From The Economy to Athlete's in trouble, it seems like every time we turned on the news OUR people were yet again in trouble. Even with all the headaches of 2008 we were happy to hear that Beyonce and Jay-Z tied the knot, but most off all we were able to shed tears of JOY on November 4Th when BARACK OBAMA WAS ELECTED THE 44TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... Because of that very day, "At that very moment" we are all able to walk into 2009 INSPIRED, inspired to achieve, inspired to become, inspired to explore, inspired to learn, inspired to give and inspired to grow... So on the last night of 2008 my family and I went to church, to Thank God for all that 2008 gave us Good and Bad, also to receive his blessings for 2009. After church my sister Shyah (The Publicist) and I went to Columbus 6 a hotel in Manhattan to meet up with my girlfriend Kenya. As we listened to tunes by my 2ND Favorite : ) Roc-a-fella Artist we sipped red wine and reminisced about 2008. We talked about Our Trip to Cleveland which was the best/worse trip we have ever taken. We laughed till our tummy's hurt. This I know 2008 has made me a better person and for that I am truly THANKFUL...
HAPPY NEW YEAR...





Leah Janell: In My Shoes

3 comments:

MsK said...

Ummmm has anyone noticed that Leah has.. not one.. but TWO drinks..one in each hand?? SMH
Happy New year biatch!!!!

K

Leah Janell said...

LOL NOW IF I POST THE PIC OF YOU PASSING ME THOSE TWO DRINKS I'D BE WRONG...

WHY IZ H said...

VERY SEXY PICTURE LADIESSS I HOPE 2009 BRING YOUR DREAMS TO LIFE.

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace