Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Event Planning 101

How Important is the Cake...

The cake is the end all say all of events, Try to tie your cake into your theme...

This year my grandmother turned 75 and instead of flying her back to her home town of NYC, the entire family brought NYC to her... Even with this Statue of Liberty theme cake...


This past summer my partners and I had a screening for our very first project, "OFF TOPIC" so what better than a cast inspired cake...



In August when I gave my sister and her friends "A little black dress" birthday bash, I thought the guest would love the have a variety of cakes to choose from. So I got 5 different cakes, 5 different flavors, one for each birthday girl...





The best cakes in town...
New York City "SYDNEY'S SWEETS" CONTACT INFO sydneyssweets@aol.com
PHILADELPHIA "Ms. Selinda's Edibles" CONTACT INFO 215 744 2399

Leah Janell: In My Shoes

2 comments:

dee. said...

im so hungry...the cakes look amazing!!

Leah Janell said...

: )

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace