Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Event Planning 101

ALWAYS WOW THE KIDS....

Everyone loves cake and ice cream especially children so recently when I attended a birthday party for my little cousin Laila, I discovered something "cute, different, and tasty" that was a combination of cake and ice cream "CAKE IN A CONE". .

How to make these delicious treats...

* Purchase Assorted colored cones (like the ones you see in the photo's below)

* After you mix your cake batter fill the bottom of the cone with the mix

* Place the cones in the oven to bake under 250 degree oven temperature

* Pay close attention to the cones because they will cook extremely fast, in about 7 to 10 minutes

* After the cake is done remove the cones from the oven and allow them to cool in room temperature

* Place icing on top of each cone and add sprinkles or even a cherry on top to attract the children

As you can see these CAKE'S IN A CONE were a major success, Laila and the rest of her guest enjoyed them...







Leah Janell: In My Shoe's

10 comments:

The Socialite said...

That was creative! event planning can be so fun!

WHY IZ H said...

THAT WAS NICE. HEY MY NEPHEW BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP WHAT SHOULD I GET HIM??

Leah Janell said...

SOCIALITE: YES YES YES, I LOVE EVENT PLANNING HEY DIDNT I PLAN YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY : )

Leah Janell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Janell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dee. said...

next time i stay the night..we HAVE to make them...looks delish!
=]

S. said...

That looks like fun. In other news Laila is such a cutie!!!!

Leah Janell said...

Dee: They were so good lady so sad for the kid who didnt get one I had to eat it...

S.: OK SO ISNT SHE LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER, AND BESIDES ALL THAT SHE CAN FIGHT ASK FAITH LOL

Anonymous said...

Hola Chica! 1st message post baby; Thanks so much for everyones blessings. Thanks S! ;) I lovey the B-dy party ideas, so lets start planning my lil'Mans Big #1. LOL (Major, Major event) probably more for me than him. Ok, ok, I'll do simple for #1 but #5 u think we should hire the Circus??? (SMILES)

Leah Janell said...

omg hire the circus I love it, as a matter of fact im thinking we should have a parade Super Sweet 5th Birthday Style. Im calling MTV on this one... LOVES YA AND HEY WHERE THE HECK ARE MY PICS...

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace