Monday, January 12, 2009

Ask Leah...


Last night I received a text message from a young man asking for advice, so I have decided to implement the ASK LEAH column of my blog. I will never reveal who the person is, but I will look to my readers for advice to help this individual especially if you disagree with the advice I have given. So Here we go.

Hey Leah,
Lets start off by saying I have no swag, secondly I need to know what it is that females like. I have never really had a girl to call my own. And I may need help in that category.
Thanks Your Friend


First I would like to thank you for your honesty, let me start off by saying that SWAGGER is something that people "have" not something you can create. Swag in my personal opinion is confidence, its all in the way you walk, and the way you talk. Your swag is not determined by the car you drive, but could easy be observed by the way you drive that car "If you understand what I'm saying". For example, I adore a man with a laid back swag which means when he's driving he doesn't have his windows rolled down for all to hear his music trying attract on lookers. Swag isn't developed by what you wear but how you wear it... As for your second question WHAT DO FEMALES LIKE lol we wish we could tell you, while we are crying about wanting A GOOD MAN, we sometimes always go right back to the one who did us wrong. I can only speak for myself when I say I am attracted to Bad Boys but all girls want respect, honesty, loyalty and to feel loved don't be afraid to pamper your lady but don't be afraid to tell her NO at the same time, we cant always have everything we want.

To hear more about swagger go to www.nopoundsent.com view the program OFF TOPIC Episode 2 is titled SWAG...

Now its your turn feel free to comment with some advice for my friend. And if you have a question email it to me at Elegant718@aol.com and in the subject write ASK LEAH...

Leah Janell: In My Shoes

4 comments:

WHY IZ H said...

WOW DUDE IS REALLY GOING THROUGH IT. SWAG IS A GOD GIVEN GIFT EEVRYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT THAT IS TRUE LEAH. ALSO IT IS IMPORTANT THAT HE FIND HIM SELF BEFORE HE FIND SOME ONE ELSE. WHATS DEEP IS THAT MNAY PEOPLE LOOK FOR LOVE TO HELP THEM DEAL WITH PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIFE. MY ADVICE WOULD BE FOR DUDE IS TO FIND HIMSELF AND NOT TO LOOK FOR LOVE LET IT FIND HIM!! GREAT POST

Leah Janell said...

I certainly agree, for a long time I have dated guys and I would just go with the flow oh you love me yeah sure I love you too but never really did love them. I think it took me while to learn who I was and what I wanted out of Life, for me to realize what I wanted in a relationship, so yes I do agree and I will make sure I pass this on to our friend. Thanks for the Support...

S. said...

CHURRCH!! Swag CANNOT be taught. It's a God Given gift that has a lot to do with your upbringing also.

Didn't yall hear Jay say "CAN'T TEACH YOU MY SWAG..."

But there's someone for everyone so no swag hey i'm sure he excels in some other area. And someone out there will love him for just that...

Confidence is key

dee. said...

those are some beautiful words S.

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace