Monday, January 12, 2009

Ask Leah...



Hey Lady,
I have this problem that i need your advice on, I met this guy that i thought was great I mean he had so many things going for himself great job, masters degree, no children lol. We became friends and were getting to know each other so one day he asked if i had myspace and I told him yes apparently one of my friends on myspace hit him up and they met up and I'll just say things happened between the two of them. He then tells me about it, but then said to me that he doesn't even like that girl and that he wants to get with me. I'm so confused do I cut him off?
Help


OK I'm not sure who's ass to kick first HIS or HER's. For starters LEAVE HIM ALONE, I say this because he was fully aware that she was an acquaintance of yours before he started dealing with her. Now that goes two ways because I am guessing she knew you and him were on the verge of developing something as well. I am more concerned with your friendship with this young lady than you losing a random dude. See the way I see it is BOYS WILL ALWAYS BE BOYS, but true friends are hard to come by. Cut him loose but keep that wild chica close because like the old saying goes keep ya friends close and your enemies even closer. If dude is genuine he will respect you for walking away and staying away all men like a little bit of a chase and in your case lady your deserve to be chased. Now after 6 to 12 months of fleeing him if he would like to take you on an exclusive dinner then I say go for it but only accept that date if he's taking you somewhere that requires him to wear a blazer and a good shoe. YES MA'AM HE OWES YOU BIG TIME...

Let me know what you think, should she cut him off or give him a second chance...

Send your questions to ELEGANT718@AOL.COM and in the subject write ASK LEAH

Leah Janell: In My Shoes

13 comments:

dee. said...

Oh no !! Leave him alone ASAP. Im 15 and I know for a fact that this situation is not even cool. If she's your friend and she sees that you guys know eachother, she must have certainly knew what she was doing. That's so not cool. lol.

Leah Janell said...

LOL THANKYOU LITTLE MISS 15 YEAR OLD. LOL

WHY IZ H said...

REAL TALK HE IS SYUPID FOR EVEN TELLING YOU THAT HE DID IT I COULD SEE IF YOU GUYS WAS MARRIED. YOU SUPPPOSE TO HOLD THOSE CARDS TILL THE END. SECOND CUT THE HOE OFF NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME FEMALES DONT LET THEIR FRIENDS AROUND THEIR DUDES. WOW !! DUDE IS A CLOWN

Leah Janell said...

No way I think it was totally a stand up thing that dude told her. I mean seriously had their relationship progressed and he tried to tell her later or the chick came out with it, there would have been so much drama. Its better to be honest now while your only excuse is "I mean its not like you were my girl" H is bugging

WHY IZ H said...

HOW AMI I BUGGING I RECENTLY BEEN THROUGH A SITUATION IN WHICH I CHEATED AND MY GURL WAS GOING TO FIND OUT I THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING HER BUT THEN I WAS LIKE WHAT SHE DONT KNOW WILL NOT HURT HER.AND I LOVE MY GURL I KNOW THAT THAT WOULD OF DESTROYED HER YA DIG. SOMETIME YOU HAVE TO WAIT. WHAT HE DID WAS WACK CAUSE HE IS GOING TO LOSE EVERYTHING. I KNOW IT SEEMED RIGHT BUT TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. YA DIG! FEMALES WHAT TO KNOW THE TRUTH BUT THEY CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH AYOO U KNOW WHATS DEEP IS THAT IN MY SITUATION THE GURL DUDE FOUND OUT ABOUT EVERYTHING AND I STILL DIDNT THROW HER UNDER THE BUS YA DIG MY MAIN CONCERN WAS NOT LETTING MY GURL FIND OUT!!!!!! PAIN IS LOVEEE WHY IZZZ hhhhh

S. said...

I get where you are coming from but in my personal opinion I would respect my man for coming to me saying babe listen I f'ed up,I wanted to tell you before you heard it from anyone else. Let me tell you this the worse thing a dude can do is let his girl find out his dirt from one of her friends or from the other women. Its sloppy and tacky. If you are man enough to cheat with someone or somewhere that it could possibly get back to home base be man enough to tell the truth about it. Trust me women are stronger than you think... We can handle it...

Leah Janell said...

sorry that totally me not S. I didnt log my sister out my bad..

WHY IZ H said...

typo looking at his four walls lol

Leah Janell said...

ALL I CAN SAY IS I GUESS

S M said...

Okay -- Let me say with a RESOUNDING - YES - YOU DO CUT HIM OFF!! For one I'm mildly disgusted that he is meeting up with people on myspace and sleeping with them. And while he does have a masters and no children (WOW...where'd you find him??!?) and a great job is this someone you want to date seriously? While he gets an A for communication and honesty, he was honest about some pure bs...HELLO -- HE MET ONE OF YOUR FREINDS OFF MYSPACE AND SLEPT WITH HER!!! AND HE DIDNT EVEN LIKE HER!! Yet he slept with her?? If you accept that you have set the wrong tone for your relationship. Keep him as a friend and maybe it will turn in to something.
As far as your girlfriend - I'm with Leah on that one

Leah Janell said...

LOL S DONT YELL AT MY READERS LOL THANKS LADY

BKCHICK said...

Leave that guy alone!!! Why would he even mess around with someone that you know??? thats crazy.. No offense to the poster but if this dude really was feeling you like that he would have never entertained the idea of talking to and then meeting up with one of your friends.. You derserve better babes. He is a dime a dozen

Leah Janell said...

WOW I dont know lady I think Men are simple minded and home girl opened a door when she contacted him and he just wasn't smart enough not to walk through it. I think he still may have interest in our friend and as well as he is put together, I dont think she should show that interest back for a good while... Thanks for the support BK Chick...

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace