Monday, September 28, 2009

Her Favorite

My girlfriend from LA Charamon Hunter has become CEO of her own brand Her Favorite shades.

These sun glasses have been the latest and hottest trend in LA and they are slowly becoming a sensation in NY. Charamon went as far as having her shades in this summers Magic Show Convention and her shades were purchased by Angela Simmons of MTVs hit show Daddys Girls.

The Her Favorite motto is "Something bold, Something new, & Customized for you...

Check Me Out Rocking Mine


Get Your Shades today by emailing the designer Charamon Hunter at herfavorite.Charamon@gmail.com

Check out the website for different colors and designs.
www.herfavorite.bigcartel.com

Leah Janell: In My Shoes

9 comments:

Tiffane said...

Hey Leah. Those shades are so rocking lol. The day I saw you with them on I was like those are some nice shades. I wonder where she got them from ? I will be emailing your friend cause I for one can say I want a pair to rock out with my Rock star style....and the shades are also a club bang as well.

Shantel said...

Yes leah those shades are too cute. they look a bit expensive so i dont know about emailing her but i will definetly check out the website. You look nice with your short cut.. the shades add to that rockstar look***

Leah Janell said...

Hey Tiff. Yes they are def for the club, yes get you a pair and tell her I sent you...

Leah Janell said...

Oh no Shantel maybe I should have added the price because they are way INEXPENSIVE only $50.00 she even has another pair that are $40.00 check out the site...

Shantel said...

Really than maybe i'll end up getting a pair because i really do like those... there different.. but thanx for clearing that up!!! im going to check them out now!!

Tiffane said...

Thanks Leah... I spoke to her and she is making my very own special pair that I will be ordering Thursday. I'm so hype to show you the the outcome.

Leah Janell said...

Shantel get your order in and Tiffane I need to see yours asap send me a pic i will do a follow up post featuring you rocking yours LETS GET EM...

Baltimore Nightlife said...

I like the shades.

Top Music Charts said...

Groovy shades!

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace