Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Event Planning 101



This past weekend I attended a baby shower for a college friend and I must say it was upscale, amazing and nothing short of FAB. So here are a few do's for baby shower 101...

The Cupcake Tree has become the latest sensation at baby showers, I love the tree because it allows things to stay clean and neat and pretty much uniformed. DO the cupcake tree...

This was certainly a first for me I loved the miniature baby cradles throughout the venue they were very beautiful, extremely white and brought a sense of softness to the venue... Do the laced down miniature baby cradle.

It wasn't the souvenirs that I was impressed with but it was the tree that the souvenirS hung from that caught my eye. Having your host go around the shower pinning your guest is pretty old school allow them to grab a souvenir and pin themselves.

Several round tables, stand out colors and a view that is to die for... Gotta Love It

Every Queen deserves a throne and this young lady had hers decked out...

I was in love with the table full of sweets, large glass jars with spoons to scoop out your on candy FAB...



Separate section for gifts of course



Leah Janell: In My Shoes

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Lovey the throne. Classy event.

Tiffane said...

Wow. I love it never seen a shower like this before. this is def one of a kind. and the place looks fabolous...

Leah Janell said...

Yes SheenaPsyD your shower was neck and neck with this one. I think these two showers have shaped me for the next one I host. Yall better watch out lol...

Leah Janell said...

Tiffane yes one of kind but can be duplicated let your friends know they can hire me to host their first or next baby shower. I have ideas floating, Check out my Jan. post Event Planning 101 and see the baby shower I hosted in Philadelphia...

S M said...

This shower is absolutely beautiful! I hope you took notes lady

Tiffane said...

Don't worry Leah, If god willing I will be asking you to host my next one. lol... so amazing I still can't believe it.......

Leah Janell said...

Yes I took plenty of notes Sam... I am ready for your shower, Tiffanes and anyone elses lol

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace