Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ask Leah Janell

And So I Creep...

Dear Leah Janell,
My current relationship with my beau of three years has going sour, he just isn't who he use to be. In order to save face with my family & friends I'm hanging in there just trying to make things work. But to make my load lighter I gained a friend on the side. For starters AM I WRONG FOR WANTING TO HAVE A LIL FUN OUTSIDE OF MY DEAD RELATIONSHIP. But here is where my problem gets uglier my SIDE FRIEND just broke the news to me that he has a girlfriend and to be honest I'M JEALOUS, he doesn't want to break things off with me but he thought it would be best for me to know... DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS OF HIS NEW FOUND LOVE...


OK lady allow me to be honest, open & down right straight forward... Your love life is only as bad as your making it... I say this because lets take relationship #1 first "Why have things gone sour in your relationship", "what has changed", "how long has this been going on" and "Lastly why are your friends & family so important that you feel the need to make them believe your happy in this situation" You need to ask yourself these questions. If you love your man whole heartedly then you need to open up to him and tell him what you need and if he cant provide that then walk away and keep the friendship. Do I think your wrong for having a side dude hmmm NOT AT ALL nine times out of ten a female is the reason for your mans shift in the relationship as well. But just look at it like this he's screwing her and you and your doing the side guy and he's doing his lady and we're all infected YES IT JUST THAT HEAVY... Jealously is a females trait you cant help how you feel but I would most certainly protect myself in this situation. If your just having fun do it on the safe side...

And remember these are just my thoughts, feel free to share yours...

Leah Janell: In My Shoes

No comments:

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace