Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Top 5 Sexiest NBA Players

I have this obsession with Basketball, I was a cheerleader most of my childhood so I grew up under the sport. Now I'm watching the game for more than just seeing John Starks Sexy self catching 3's... The one thing I can say is that Sexy plus NBA makes one hell of a team... Here are my Top 5 Mr. Sexy's in the Sport of Basketball.

In at Number 5 is Amare Stoudemire
EXCUSE ME THIS IS MY TOP 5 NOT YOURS, I THINK HE'S SEXY!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOVING RIGHT ALONG... Amare has earned the Off The Court Swagger of the Year Award. He is the perfect example of a Black mans strength with amazing features like his full lips & large nose, to compliment his muscular body Amare wins number 5, I can also bet that with the 2009 All Star game being held in Phoenix AZ, Amare will be turning plenty of heads. He's the KING!!!


In at Number 4 is Rudy Gay, WHO? RUDY GAY!
I know some of y'all females are asking who is he, lol if you asked that question I'm sure your favorite team is the Lakers but Lebron is your Favorite Player, DAMN YOU ROOKIES... Rudy Gay is the shining star of the Memphis Grizzlies, he first caught my eye while playing for the University of Connecticut. Now this young man, with the cutest baby face is pulling his weight in the League. There is something about his transition no matter if he is on the court or in street attire even when he is sporting a suit, Rudy Gay gives off an impression that says "I am more than just a ball player", makes me wonder what his I.Q. is... Kenya this one's for you number 4 RUDY GAY!!!



In at Number 3 is Daniel Gibson
OK Ladies this one is a hottie and judging by the comments he gets on talk-sports.net y'all know it. This young fella turned Lebron James from being considered the Youngin to being the Big Homie :) playing under Lebrons wing, he is bringing his talent to the court and contributing to the Cavs legacy. With his amazing smile and big bright eyes Daniel Gibson is number 3 and I must say he is "just a baby"...


In at Number 2 is Carmelo Anthony I struggled with giving Melo the number 2 spot simply because he has been my all time favorite when it comes to SEXY on the court, from his full lips to his street swag Carmelo is as cute as they come. Born in NY and raised in B-more my NBA thug is number 2 Carmelo Anthony



And Number 1 goes to no other than MR. PRETTY BROWN EYE HIMSELF Chris Paul, I believe after the 2008 All Star game Chris Paul managed to win the hearts of every lady who was an NBA fan. I mean shortly after All Star weekend the Hornets were in the Playoffs and if you asked any female what team she was rooting for she would proudly say "Chris Paul's Team"... He's the epitome of a "Clean Cut Kid" with or without the League this is one to bring home to mom ladies...
Leah Janell: In My Shoe's

10 comments:

Ms. Freeman said...

Daniel Gibson is Yummy!!! Shoulda been @ # 1!!!!!

Leah Janell said...

LOVE YOU LADY... THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT...

WHY IZ H said...

WHAT ABOUT TOP 5 FEMALES DUDES BE READING THIS TO !!!!! NO HOMO

MsK said...

Ok so you know I had to comment on this one! I myself have had a thing/weakness for ball players since high school so you know this post was right up my alley. This was a good Top 5 Leah...I agree, Amare S is sexy, he's so tall and muscular..just my type. And you already know how I feel about Rudy... ugh all my feelings just re emerged! I used to have a minor crush on Danny G but I'm thinkin he's a little too short... Carmelo... He's that dude hands down but I'm not really over him marrying and reproducing with La La...I love his Bmore swag tho. And as for Chris Paul... his smile is priceless... he's very handsome not to mention he's nice and chocolaty! Well done biatch!

K

Leah Janell said...

LOL SOON COME SOON COME... TOP 5 FEMALES IN THE WNBA LOL

Leah Janell said...

Thanks for the support lady glad you enjoyed the post The two B'S Boys and Basketball...

S. said...

Daniel Gibson= Cutie!!

uuuhhmmm QUENTIN RICHARDSON didn't make the cut?!?!?!?

Not even Caron Butler...

uuh what about Anton Dickerson... he's sooo HOT lmao

Leah Janell said...

LOL Anton Dickerson is a major Hottie but He is off limits until after he has played 12 years in the league there will be no parties, no groupies, no childen, no weddings, no divorces just practice, games, church and bible study for him...

Q. Rich is something Special I love to watch him I love the fact that he has weight on him too...

Caron Butler has an amazing story and that makes him even cuter...

But at the end of the day this was the TOP 5 I couldnt keep them all...

Thanks for the support...

dee. said...

cute. =]
hee hee.
love ya lady.

IT said...

AMAR'E STOUDAMIRE!!! look at his young photos

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace