Monday, December 15, 2008

Melt...

So Jen and I have come to the conclusion that we are going to make Melt our annual once a month brunch location, until we have tried everything on the menu. This time around I had the crab cakes and pouched eggs, one word AMAZING... Jen ordered the French Toast and she loved them. I am dying to know who is the head chef at MELT so that I can marry him, I mean the combinations that they have sound odd but are really great they look phenomenal and taste even better... MELT GETS TWO THUMBS UP, AGAIN...



Leah Janell: In My Shoes

2 comments:

WHY IZ H said...

WERE IS MELT LOCATED THAT LOOKS REAL GOOD!!!

Leah Janell said...

Melt is on Begern and 5th ave in Brooklyn... Check it out this place is amazing...

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace