Monday, November 24, 2008

Nail Polish Color of the Week...



This weeks color of the week is SENSUELLE by: CHANEL
Sensuelle is warm enough for the Winter, and has a glitter content that will make any summer day simple glamorous. Sensuelle by Chanel is a must wear it can be found on the Chanel website www.chanel.com on sale right now for $20.00... Chanel also has a new collection titled ROBERSTON EXCLUSIVE with new hot electric colors inspired by L.A.'s style Mecca from L.A. Sunrise, to Rodeo Drive, from Melrose to L.A. Sunset, its certainly time to go shopping...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried some of the ranges over at the nails inc website?

I used to buy mine from the local market until one of my friends told me about this website.

So far its a thumbs up for quality, price and look.

Leah Janell said...

No maam I have never even heard of the NAILSINC website, after reading your message I did view the site and I think I am in love with the VIP COLEECTION with that I will order it and try it out good or bad I will blog about it thanks so much Caroline...

Follow me on Follow me on Twitter Check me out on Check me up on Myspace